The Little Giant Ladder Systems are manufactured by Wings Enterprises. The company was established 30 years ago by Hal Wing. Wing Enterprises offers a complete line of ladder products that are used by households and organizations across the world. The Little Giant Ladder Systems is a convertible aluminum ladder system that is many times more sturdy and long-lasting than ordinary ladders. It is made of heavy-wall 6005-T5 aluminum and possesses a workload rated capacity of 300 pounds. The various features of
the ladders have attracted many customers to the company.
There are many types of Little Giant Ladder Systems available with the company to meet the varied needs of its customers. Some of the ladder types are-
- Little Giant Ladders - Type 1 Alta One- It offers the convenience of 24 ladders in a single ladder. The ladder is made up of 6005-T5 aluminum and has 250 pond government weight rating.
- Little Giant Ladder System - Type 1A Classic Ladder- It is an original multipurpose ladder that offers the convenience of stepladders, extension ladders and many more. Made of 6005-T5 aluminum and can withstand 300 pounds of weight.
- Little Giant Select Step Ladder - Type 1A Select Step- The ladder can adjust quickly from 5 to 8 feets. It is extremely lightweight but can hold up to 300 pounds.
- Little Giant Ladders - Flip-N-Lite- It is a lightweight ladder with comfortable standing platform. It is sturdy yet lightweight for easier transportation.
- Little Giant Safety Step Stepladder- Perfect for small jobs at households. Made using rugged, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy that makes it sturdy yet lightweight. The ladder has slip-resistant treads.
- Skyscraper- The ladder is made to give access to extreme height. It is adjustable, made using 6005-T5 aluminum and can hold up to 300 pounds. Perfect for working in high rise settings like stadiums and churches.
In addition to above mentioned, Wing enterprises also offers a range of fiberglass ladders. The ladders are safe, sturdy and multipurpose and can be transported easily.
All the varieties in Little Giant Ladder Systems can be ordered online. The website of the company has an information centre where you can compare ladders, watch instructional videos before booking orders. The company also offers multiple options in payments. There is also limited lifetime warranty on ladders. You can get in touch with the customer support team to know more about its products.
The Little Giant Ladder Systems is a convertible aluminium ladder system manufactured by Wing Enterprises in Springville, Utah. The Little Giant Ladder Systems is four to five times more durable than ordinary ladders. The Little Giant is made of heavy-wall 6005-T5 aluminum. And while it possesses a workload rated capacity of 300 pounds, it has been tested to withstand four times that amount without structural failure. Little Giant Ladders are versatile.
The founder of Wing Enterprises, Harold Ray Wing, came across a prototype of the ladder in Germany in the 1970s. He patented the design in the United States and began manufacturing the ladder in his home and selling it at trade shows.
They are the manufacturer of the original Little Giant Ladder Systems and Little Giant Safety Steps. When it comes to The Original Multi-Purpose Ladders, ordinary ladders simply don't measure up. They also manufacturer a complete line of industrial and professional ladders plus accessories. And, they are proud to say they are all made right there in America.
Types of Little Giant Ladder Systems:
Situations where a special heavy-duty rated ladder is required, the Little Giant type 1AA is the answer. It is rated to hold up to 375 pounds and is as versatile, with the same storage capability, as the Little Giant Type 1A ladders.
Industrial Little Giants
The Little Giant SkyScraper makes replacing lights and performing other ceiling-height work in auditoriums, gymnasiums, racquetball courts and churches a simpler, far less time-consuming project. The inconvenience and expense of scaffolding or power lifts are, at last, no longer necessary.Fiberglass Ladders
The Little Giant Fiber Glass ladder is truly a unique ladder. It is made from a special high-quality resin that is non-conductive and allows the ladder to be lighter and stronger than conventional fiberglass ladders. The Little Giant Fiber Glass is a Type 1A ladder that is rated at 300lbs. The Little Giant Fiber Glass ladder costs far less than conventional fiberglass stepladders and extension ladders. The saving of purchasing a Little Giant Ultra-Lite ladder over the conventional fiberglass stepladders and extension ladders are amazing.
The Little Giant Ladder System Type 1 is more durable than ordinary ladders. The Little Giant is made of heavy-wall aluminum. And while it possesses a workload capacity of 250 pounds, it has been tested to withstand several times that amount without structural failure.
The Little Giant Telescoping Plank converts any of their ladders into an easy to use scaffolding systems. This high-strength plank stores and hauls in nearly half of its extended length. It's light enough for easy setup and handling and features a slip-resistant surface for safety.
The leg leveler is made to meet the same extra heavy-duty standards as our ladder systems and attaches easily and securely to any Little Giant Ladder Systems.